Friday, 11 October 2013
BLOG v CLOG
Ok. I think I've discovered HOW to post things separately from comments!!! I decided a few days ago, to start a blog..... as if I didn't have enough problems with FB page, Timeline, Violetta's Music (KAFOURIDES) page, Twitter, You Tube Channel....you catch my drift. I didn't realize then, that I would enter a dark realm of confusion....frustration....chaos!! Having put a profile pic on Quackers, I discovered it replaced my You Tube logo and, I've been trying ever since to change it. I've changed it everywhere else, except You Tube!! If that wasn't enough, it was brought to my attention 1. there is a code that I must remove otherwise it puts off would-be fellow bloggers & 2. To post my original comment where it can be seen and discussed.
Well, 1. I've NO IDEA where that code is 2. When I wrote my observation on people's general pessimism and negativity on FB, I thought it WAS going to be seen not end up as a comment, so, I'm trying to discover how to sort that out too.... Seems to me, BLOG does not make changes and amendments easy....Question fellow bloggers et al....ARE WE SUCKERS FOR SELF-INFLICTED PAIN?? Thank you!! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment