Saturday, 8 August 2015

KOMPRA CD (ORIGINAL & LEGAL)

ΜΟΝΟ ΑΠΟ ΜΕΝΑ ΜΠΟΡΕΙΤΕ Ν'ΑΓΟΡΑΣΕΤΕ ΝΟΜΙΜΑ ΤΟ ΟΡΙΤΖΙΝΑΛ ΚΟΜΠΡΑ ΣΙ ΝΤΙ ΑΠΟ PAYPAL vkbelora@hotmail.com ΓΙΑ ΜΟΝΟ 10 ΕΥΡΩ (ΚΙ'ΑΥΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΜΕΝΟ). ΟΠΟΥΔΗΠΟΤΕ ΑΛΛΟΥ, ΒΟΗΘΑΤΕ ΤΟΥΣ ΚΛΕΦΤΕΣ ΓΙΑ ΛΙΓΑ ΕΥΡΩ!!!

ΣΤΗΡΙΞΕΤΕ ΤΟ ΟΡΙΤΖΙΝΑΛ ΟΧΙ ΤΟ ΑΝΤΙΓΡΑΦΟ ΤΟΥ ΚΛΕΦΤΗ!!!!!
*******************************************************************
I've discovered today, some kiosk in Larnaca Cyprus, is illegally selling COPIES of my CD. I have spent a lot of money, time & effort in writing & recording my music, yet people help the robbers, rather than the creator, just to save a few euros.  Then they ask me when my next song is coming out!! Yeah right!!!  THE ONLY ORIGINAL, LEGALLY SOLD CD IS FROM ME VIA PAYPAL vkbelora@hotmail.com FOR ONLY 10 EURO (I SIGN THEM PERSONALLY).  Anywhere else, is illegal & a shame.  Already, the publishers of my music which is in WorldWide Music Production Libraries, have stolen it & selling it royalty free on Internet!!! BLOODY HELL!!!  WHAT A WORLD!!!

SUPPORT THE ORIGINAL NOT THE COPY OF THE THIEF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment